On behalf of the client, makes initial contact with client customers with delinquent accounts and attempts to arrange for payment in adherence with FDCPA regulations. Provides quality customer service to help the debtor understand the bill. Effectively negotiates with debtors to find ways that payment can be secured. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in MLH Mission, Vision and Values.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous healthcare collections/call center experience is needed.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills and good verbal communications.
- Ability to influence and interact with others.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.