Gr 17 - Project Facilitator - Community Care Associates (Administration)
Will have some on-call responsibilities
- The Project Facilitator, Financial Systems Support works closely with Administrators, Directors, Vice Presidents, and other key management, with no supervision, to define, lead, facilitate and implement the resolution of health care financial and system projects for the Minor Medical Clinics, Urgent Care Centers and the corporate office of Affiliated Services. Responsible for planning, implementing, and facilitating the vendor systems as well as operational quality reporting, and IS Security management. The workload is heavy in volume, advanced in complexity, and major in regard to financial impact. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in MLH Mission, Vision and Values.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Revenue Cycle and Billing Operations/Systems, financial management, managed care principles, methods, and procedures, as would be acquired through completion of a BS or BBA degree with a major in accounting, finance or MIS and/or minimum of 15 years progressively responsible related experience in Healthcare reimbursement and/or systems management.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Ability to understand and prepare complex written materials.
- Must be able to understand complex verbal and written communications, and respond verbally and in writing with tact as appropriate. Typical mediums of communication include face-to-face dialog, telephone, memos, and electronic mail.
- Ability to work without close supervision and to exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to organize multiple tasks and projects and maintain control of own and others' work flow.
- Ability to present and train multiple user groups varied in background to include physicians, vice presidents, front office staff, and clinical staff.
- Experience analyzing clinical and/or business processes, providing recommendations to improve clinical and/or business workflow, increase patient safety, and/or increase cost effectiveness required. Experience preferable acquired as part of the implementation of an electronic medical record or healthcare information system.
- Knowledge of personnel management principles as would be developed from experience in leading and facilitating projects.
- Must demonstrate strong quantitative abilities, including mathematical, statistical, and report writing.