Responsible for the development, implementation, and enforcement of information security policies, procedures, strategy and technical systems in order to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all MLH's electronic healthcare information systems. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in The Methodist Mission, Vision and Values.
EDUCATION/TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree in Information Systems, Business, Computer Science, or related field with 5 years management experience in Information Technology <<>>
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field with 7 years management experience in Information Technology. <<>>
- Directly related experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
- Healthcare management experience is REQUIRED.
- Security certification preferred: Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM), Certified in Healthcare Privacy & Security (CHPS).
- Current knowledge of federal and state privacy and security laws and regulations, as well as industry best practices.
- Ability to serve as a security resource to all levels including executive management, department staff, and external bodies, such as state agencies.
- Demonstrate competence in the areas of the critical thinking and problem solving, interpersonal relationships, and technical skills