Assists the O&M Generalist II in performing routine and preventative maintenance and repairs. Responsible for the up keep and maintaining the Le Bonheur campus. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in The Methodist Mission, Vision and Values.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Knowledge of general maintenance and repair methods as required through 1 yr of general maintenance experience.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic calculations.
- Ability to communicate verbally with co-workers.
- Ability to follow written instructions.
- Ability to organize tasks and maintain control of work flow.
- Possession of a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass a DOT background check based on work facility.