The Clinical Pharmacist provides prescribed medications and other pharmaceuticals as required for patient care in accordance with professional standards and practices. Conducts clinical pharmacy practice, providing consultative services to the healthcare staff. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in The Methodist Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) preferred.
- Licensed or eligible for licensure as a pharmacist in the state of Tennessee.
- Completion of an ASHP accredited residency program is preferred.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Understands and interprets complex written materials and technical reports.
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities and work effectively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to work with information systems, automated and technical pharmacy equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to consistently exercise sound judgment and initiative in a wide range of circumstances.
- An effective planner with strong skills in scheduling and organizing work flows.