• The Executive Assistant is responsible for performing secretarial duties for assigned Vice President, CMO, or Administrator, as well as the assigned division and staff. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in The Methodist Mission, Vision and Values.
• High school graduate or equivalent. One or two years college preferred.
• Three years secretarial experience required, with health care clerical experience preferred.
• Knowledge of rules of grammar, spelling, and business correspondence as would be acquired through completion of high school.
• Ability to perform basic arithmetic calculations as would be acquired through completion of high school.
• Analytical ability and knowledge of health care product areas.
• Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office program or programs as indicated in the specific function within the department.
• Ability to understand and compose moderately complex written materials.
• Ability to type at a moderately high speed (55-65 wpm).
• Skill and proficiency in verbal and written communication.
• Ability to work without close supervision, exercise independent judgment, and relate and communicate effectively with high level personnel where tact, diplomacy, and good judgment are essential.