The Olive Branch Hospital will actively support and live the mission, vision, values, guiding behaviors and MLH's organizational culture shaping process to build compassionate service, safe, high quality outcomes, collaboration, best practice application, accountability, learning and innovation: keeping patients and families at the heart of all we do.
Responsible for implementing, directing and controlling patient access activities and operations including all inpatient and outpatient registrations, Centralized Scheduling, and related financial arrangements. Models behaviors as characterized in leadership the Methodist Way compentencies.
EDUCATION/TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of general management and health care access or patient accounting activities, as might be acquired through 3 to 5 years' progressively responsible management experience in health care access or patient accounting activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Health Care Administration or Business Administration or additional experience required.
- Ability to communicate verbally with all levels of Associates, management, physicians and patients, attorneys and staff, or any internal or external customer.
- Ability to lead and motivate individuals and groups of people toward the accomplishment of work and organizational goals.
- Skill in negotiating with and between individuals and groups of people, including Associates, management and physicians.
- Ability to plan and schedule tasks and projects and to maintain control of own and others' work flow.
- Ability to work without close supervision or guidance and to exercise independent judgment.