Plans and coordinates a variety of activities for patients which are multi-faceted, meet the patient's functional and emotional needs, and reflect the individual needs of patients and families. Coordinates volunteer activities. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in The Methodist Mission, Vision and Values.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college coursework in child development or related field preferred.
- Continued education/in-service per departmental/hospital requirements.
- CPR Certification required by six months of hire date.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- One year experience working with children.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain cohesive teams.
- Planning and organizational skills to manage activities for children of all ages.