The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for the Leave of Absence process including initial communication with Associate regarding benefit, system entry, tracking/record keeping and all necessary follow up; collecting all information necessary for unemployment and EEOC responses; and supporting the Human Resources staff with additional related duties. Responsible for maintaining Associate and payroll records, transactions and files; pulls term files to be sent to Vital Records and supporting the Human Resources staff with additional related duties. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in MLH Mission, Vision and Values.
- High School graduate/GED.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Three years administrative experience REQUIRED-preferably in Human Resources. At least 6 months Human Resources experience required.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of word-processing and other software applications.
- Excellent customer service skills.