Responsible for providing clerical, secretarial, and administrative support as required by the Pharmacy department. Uses independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload. Interacts with a wide variety of internal and external customers. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in MLH Mission, Vision and Values.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Two years clerical experience to include work in MS Office. Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office program or programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as indicated in the specific function within the department.
- Skill and proficiency in performing secretarial responsibilities such as typing and letter composition.
- Skill and proficiency in oral and written communication including spelling, grammar, punctuation, and composition.
- Proficient in use of basic office equipment; multi-line phones; and data entry.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to evaluate problematic situations and be able to adapt, respond to, and/or notify/advise appropriate staff in order to resolve the situation/issue.
- Demonstrates discretion in dealing with confidential information and sensitive issues.
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service both internally and externally.